Summer Passenger Car Touring tire. Original Equipment on Luxury Touring Vehicles like Lexus GS 430, Mercedes E-Class and Audi A6. ZP (Zero Pressure) Run Flat Technology available on Select Sizes.
- A European handling profile, featuring a rounder shoulder, is designed to provide progressive, predictable cornering, letting you push your vehicle to the edges of its performance capabilities
- The Elasto Sport Compound allows for stopping distances up to 5% shorter on wet road surfaces This revolutionary compound also provides increased handling in wet conditions for better overall performance.
- Available in Zero Pressure™ versions - Primacy™ HP tires are available with Zero Pressure™ technology in a variety of fitments
- The MICHELIN® GREEN X® label
- 45,000 Mile Manufacturer's Treadwear Limited Warranty - H,V Speed Rated
- 35,000 Mile Manufacturer's Treadwear Limited Warranty - W,Y Speed Rated
- 30,000 Mile Manufacturer's Treadwear Limited Warranty - ZP W,Y Speed Rated
- Standard Limited Warranty (All Michelin® Tires)
- Feel Every Curve
- Shorter Stopping in Wet Conditions
- Offers a greater sense of confidence and peace of mind
- Guarantees a level of energy efficiency among the highest in the market
- Reduced CO2 emission
Get $70 via Visa® Reward Card1 or Visa® Virtual Account2 after online submission* with the purchase of four new MICHELIN® passenger or light truck tires.