Winter Passenger Light Truck/SUV and Crossover tire. ZP (Zero Pressure) Run Flat Technology available on Select Sizes.
- A special Winter Flex Compound
- Cross Z-Sipes Technology uses a specially designed curve that locks the sipes in place
- Full-depth sipes
- MICHELIN® Comfort Control Technology™ uses computer-optimized design and precision manufacturing
- Green X eco feature
- Carries the Three-Peak Mountain Snowflake (3PMSF) symbol
- 40,000 Mile Manufacturer's Treadwear Limited Warranty (T, H-Rated)
- 30,000 Mile Manufacturer's Treadwear Limited Warranty (ZP T/H-Rated)
- Standard Limited Warranty (All Michelin® Tires)
- Better starting grip and shorter stopping distances in icy conditions
- Improved grip on ice and snow
- Long lasting grip
- Quiet, smooth ride
- Meets the required performance criteria for Use in Severe Snow Conditions
Get $70 via Visa® Reward Card1 or Visa® Virtual Account2 after online submission* with the purchase of four new MICHELIN® passenger or light truck tires.