Winter High Performance Passenger SUV/CUV tire. ZP (Zero Pressure) Run Flat Technology available on Select Sizes.
- Heavily grooved tread pattern
- Michelin's StabiliGrip™ technology - deep sipes designed in three dimensions, set out at variable angles
- HelioCompound 3G soft rubber compound, a new formula combining silica and sunflower oil
- Ridge-n-Flex technology
- 25,000 Mile/40,000 Kilometer Manufacturer's Treadwear Limited Warranty
- Standard Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Carries the Three-Peak Mountain Snowflake (3PMSF) symbol
- Greater traction and braking on snow and ice for increased safety
- For better grip and driving precision
- For better grip in cold weather
- Increased grip on winter roads and more precise steering
- Meets the required performance criteria for Use in Severe Snow Conditions
Get $70 via Visa® Reward Card1 or Visa® Virtual Account2 after online submission* with the purchase of four new MICHELIN® passenger or light truck tires.