All-Season Passenger SUV/Crossover tire.
- Michelin's EverGrip wet-braking technology
- EverGrip extreme amounts of silica and sunflower oil enhanced compound
- EverGrip technology expanding rain grooves and emerging grooves
- Numerous tread blocks and sipes
- Tires marked "DT" feature an updated compound and additional molded tread depth to help improve wear life - the "DT" is branded on the sidewall of the tire
- Sizes designated "MTP" (Michelin Total Performance) indicate the use of eco-friendly manufacturing processes
- 60,000 Mile/100,000 km Treadwear Limited Mileage Warranty
- 6 Years Standard Limited Warranty
- Backed by the Michelin Promise Plan
- Even when half-worn, these tires are designed to stop shorter on wet roads than leading competitors' brand new tires, for exceptional safety throughout the life of the tire
- Help keep the compound flexible in cold temperatures and provide exceptional wet grip for everyday handling
- Expanding rain grooves widen and emerging grooves open as the tire wears to maintain traction
- Act as biting edges to cut through snow
Get $70 via Visa® Reward Card1 or Visa® Virtual Account2 after online submission* with the purchase of four new MICHELIN® passenger or light truck tires.